Monday, January 25, 2010

WHAT'S BEEN/WHAT'S HAPPENED/WHAT'S COMING...


So the blog is going up soon and we need to start posting regularly. To start, here's a little peek of what's been going on, what's happening, and whats going to come. Enjoy!(more coming)



~ADAHN'S UTOPIA DYSTOPIA PIECE


http://mackdemon.blogspot.com/


~"Discovery of the Innocent" two 18"x24" panels...this is only one...


~"Birds of Wisdom"


~"Live Long and..."
~"L.I.F.E"

~WORK ROOM(my work room)
~DETAIL...
~...of this, which is a detail of something larger...

~This is a piece I'm putting A LOT of time into called..."Golden". I didn't Post the entire picture because I'm still not completely sure about the composition and hopefully people will be curious enough to come back and see the process until the end...




~Messiness ~A piece of "L.I.F.E"
~This piece is still untitled...any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment